Thread: A question
View Single Post
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 01:58   #25
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
From EORC R53

<Lunar_Lamp> Firstly, a quick thanks to everyone who's played this round, and extra special thanks to everyone who upgraded their account!
<Lunar_Lamp> Whilst the majority of the money from this round is being put straight back into the game, e.g. hosting costs and advertising (yes, advertising!), it looks like this could end up being a mildly profitable venture.
<Lunar_Lamp> So, to that end, I've decided that most of the profits should be going to charity. Whilst I already have one particular charity in mind, I'd welcome suggestions from the community for a second.
Hum, missed that entirely. Probably because I don't follow the EORC.

2nd thread this evening where BB has posted something useful, hopefully not a trend!

Back to the quoted post...profits?!?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote