View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2019, 11:28   #43
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: Forts and whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
1) inc - you kept going on about how much Inc you had and my point was that you didn’t have much
My point is that you're bitter that your gal got whacked. Our galaxy recieved the most incs of any gal un the universe, by a significant margin, as the data supports.

Quote:
2) wallet - you should learn who wallet are - ty eksero for correcting me today
You should build a bridge and get over your jealousy.

Quote:
3) competitive g race - you had no competition because there were not the usual suspects competing for gal win
No, we had no competition because we were one of the best galaxies to have played the game.

I do enjoy seeing you flap around like a limp fish drowning in denial hough: 'WHEN I WIN IT'S NOT COS I'M A MANIPULAITVE, SELFISH, TOXIC SCUMBAG THAT WILL BACKSTAB HIS OWN MOTHER FOR THE CHANCE, WHEN I LOSE IT'S COS I WASN'T TRYING'.

The cognitive dissonance is clearly tearing you apart. You're a scrub, deal with it.

Quote:
4) latch onto your success ? - Tek was worried about 8:3 being a threat so I TA’d them out of the race for you
See, you're doing it again. Trying to latch on as if the reason we won was because of you. Narcissist much?

8:3 was never a threat, their rwce composition never allowed them to be. If half your galaxy are Cat, then sooner rather than later you're gonna have a bad time.

Quote:
5) you - you are mentally unstable and regularly blow up part way through rounds but I’ve always said you know
No. Unlike loser PA tragics such as yourself, I'm not married to the game and can step away from it whenever I'm not getting the enjoyment from it that I play it for. You should give it a try, it would help save the game from being singlehandedly destroyed one person at a time as a result of your toxicly fragile ego.

Quote:
How to play the game. You taught me about Xan fake and flak back in the round 20s (I already won gal once at that stage though
And theere's still a myriad of finer points that you still haven't learned.

Quote:
6) emo-ness - dude your BP used another channel as gal channel because of the emo
The BP had a channel before tick start, as most BP's do. But you know nothing about that other than zaga's overexcited attention seeking at the EORC, so don't talk about things you know nothing of.

Quote:
7) quitting - never quit / tag and gal is bigger then your planet and my planet etc
That's right....you don't quit alliances, you just destroy them from the inside with your cancerous autism, and or get get kicked from them when HC have finally had enough. It's a shame you don't actually adhere to the bullshit values that you spew, as there might actually be one alliance left in the game that would actually welcome you.

Quote:
8) JM v CBA - when did you win a round?
I just did, narc boy.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 4 Mar 2019 at 11:33.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote