Thread: Alliance size
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2015, 22:00   #34
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I had? I wasn't a HC. Every time i tried to make a decision they went in another direction and took over. Then every time we tried to hit one of the big allies, we got gang banged with Rainbows in tow.

Look at your own ally and stop making excuses to not drop tag limit you failtard.

This contributed to Rogues folding btw. One new alliance isn't enough to change politics dynamics in the current state. Look at inferno. Every round same alliances.

Ct hit ult
Ct and bf avoid each other
P3n and Ult avoid each other
Fl fort and bottom feed then fold under duress when one on one with anyone so nap whoever they can to avoid incs

You need more than one new alliance to change the scope of politics and thats what reducing the tag size limit significantly forces
Im sure every alliance out there will say that if there is something BowS is not, its a bottom feeding alliance.
Out usual enemies has been BF and p3guins, and most recently Rogues.
Rogues had a chance to prove to the PA community they could be a alliance that would fight the good fight for a more exciting games, and im sure the smaller alliance right next to bows will feel that the only thing you achieved was to troll all the smaller tags to show them that you could ruin their round.
If you have no interest in running a alliance, then stay away from trying to stop other people wanting to run them.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote