View Single Post
Unread 27 Nov 2017, 13:30   #161
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendyms View Post
Here is how I see it, I keep seeing all these people patting others on the back for so called "ingenuity" and that people crying because they didn't think of it first.... but tell me... what is the point of creating situations by dubious means so that others playing in the way the game was meant to be played don't stand a chance of aiming for goals or enjoying the fight because they just get pummelled as soon as their noses start to slightly sniff around the realms of these players who haven't gained their strength by playing in the way the game was meant to be played?
Just like your first post in this thread, this is very vague.

If by 'ingenuity' you mean cheating (ie, the things banned by the EULA), then I agree, cheating is bad (and is rife during havoc) and should be punished, and you can ignore the rest of this post.

But if you mean legal things that you just didn't think of, then who are you to tell me how the game is meant to be played? Everything was new and innovative at one point. If you think some action is harmful to the game, describe it and explain why, and then we can talk about whether they are or aren't. All these ambiguous suggestions in "air quotes" are not helpful, they only muddy the waters.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote