Thread: ETAs & groups
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 05:54   #1
Dictator2

Dictator2 can only hope to improve
ETAs & groups

Hmm, I am sure this has been proposed before, I tried to do ALL of my homework but I got bored after 30 mins reading old treads. So, i'll be as clear as possible.

Battlegroups :: -3 eta for defending allies :: groups of up to 10 players

Alliances :: -2 eta for defending allies :: groups of up to 50 players (up to 10 battlegroups)

Blocks :: -1 eta for defending block-allies :: groups of up to 500 players (up to 10 alliances)

Comments:

1. I know some players hate blocks. However we must admit that they do happen, and I think is healthier to incorporate them to the game rather than fight them. The truth is that political intrigues are common in this game, hell, is one of the many things that makes this game great, even educational.
2. If we do this for blocks, well, it stands to reason alliances should have a bonus, just to keep the communities going/functioning as they are doing now.
3. Adding battlegroups for "groupings" have always been my desire. I don't want to mention names, but lets just say we could all brag, or hope to brag, a bit more if this, like blocks, are made integral part of the game and not just "role-playing".
4. About the #s I have suggested they really are ramdom, first thing that came to my head. In my opinion good numbers for NOW; but as we old players know, our memberbase changes with time and so should our "groupings".

Now, feel free to eat me alive, I already put lotsa of salt on me and turned the heater On (i live in Miami)