Thread: Good Comedies
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2006, 19:50   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Good Comedies

I'm going through a phase where I am watching quite a lot of comedy. As a result, 20-odd episodes of Scrubs lasted only a few days.

I'm struggling to think of anything. I want to watching things I've not seen before (at least not in chronological order) and I need some suggestions.

things I am currently watching/have seen a million times before:

Scrubs
Blackadder
Red Dwarf
Friends
two Pints Of Lager
Curb Your Enthusiasm
the Office

those are just the one of the top of my head, if I think of anymore I'll let you know. Now, go and make me laugh!

Edit: I've also seen Brasseye and I'm going to get the Day today.
Spaced
Darkplace
Alan Partridge
Phoenix Nights
Extras
Peep Show
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 5 Dec 2006 at 20:14.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote