Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 23:22   #41
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Anyway, PA Team and the admins want players to return to this game.. but at the same time are forcing people away that still currently play this game over some of the most stupid things i have ever witnessed. And amusingly coming from VDMs speech above, the MHs used a log off irc as evidence regarding a reese speech? MHs should know rule 1 is NEVER use a log as evidence as of course we all know how blatent they are for been faked. Just madness. I am not some bitter idiot coming on here to post i know EXACTLY how hard it is to be a MH and a member of the PA Team. But this is the worst communication/procedures i have ever witnessed and until this is fixed expect to see many players leave this game.
What exactly happened was Fiery first telling me that support planets were a trend in Denial (something MH's shouldn't do imo, saying bad things about an alliance based on no substantial facts to a player that isn't part of any alliance / tag).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRC
19:26… 10 Fiery: ok, I discussed it with Ace
19:26… 10 Fiery: and since this seems to be a trend with Denial, as in you are not the first Denial support planet we have closed this round, you are staying closed.
I pasted it to Reese, simply because I personally felt Fiery had insulted Denial and Denial HC should atleast know about it.

Reese ofcourse got a lil pissed off, and asked Fiery about this.
Appearantly that was all the proof needed to further incriminate me as a support planet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRC a bit later
20:10… 10 Fiery: considering that Reese has pm'ed me, shown me a c&p of something that I said to you in this pm, yes, I do think you are a Denial support planet.
20:10… 10 Fiery: Because she is clearly your HC and you are out of tag
Clearly a support planet ofc! There is no such thing as friendship on the internet with people you've known along time

And then a bit later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRC even later
20:24… 10 Fiery: Reese admitted that you were a support planet for Denial
20:24… 10 Fiery: She just spent several minutes explaining to me that Denial only had one
I believe Reese's word alot more than I believe Fiery's
20:29… 10 Rachael: i did no such thing
(It was real name day, guess you now all know her real name, let the stalking begin!)

And that's the real reason I won't play pa again as it has people in charge that make stuff up, are biased as can be, insult alliances without any substantial proof to back up those, ...

PS:
If for any reason you don't believe my logs, then don't.
You can always ask for the complete log
But if you really think I'd go through the effort of altering my logs just so I could prove my point then:
a) you don't know me
b) you are underestimating my lazyness ALOT

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote