Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 12:29   #28
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
As for fake logs, the MH team has nothing to gain from making up stories about you. I am almost certain they genuinely believed the log was real, and that you were the victim of some malicious third party. Nevertheless, the log should not have played a role in deciding your guilt, though of course you can't ever be sure.
What log? Fiery telling me after Reese told her I wasn't a support planet for Denial that Reese told her I was a support planet?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote