Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 11:59   #22
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: People leaving

The rules are pretty simple. If you're out of tag, and defending your alliance, you're a support planet. While I think the rule itself is a load of bollocks, I do abide by it, because I believe there should be a common framework within which everyone operates. If everyone broke the rules they didn't agree with, we might as well not have any at all.

By your own words you were sending an illegal defence fleet every second night. I cannot draw any other conclusion than that your closure was harsh, but fair. It's not like you're some clueless newbie who didn't know what he was doing, so the fact that you claim ignorance is pretty laughable.

As for fake logs, the MH team has nothing to gain from making up stories about you. I am almost certain they genuinely believed the log was real, and that you were the victim of some malicious third party. Nevertheless, the log should not have played a role in deciding your guilt, though of course you can't ever be sure.

A lot of the context in which all of this takes place is missing from your post. Someone pointing out "you can't 'act' as part of ally X" could just as easily have been trying to explain to you what you did wrong (and that explanation does seem like a pretty accurate one). Your bias (let's not waste time denying it) makes it impossible to determine exactly what happened.

Satisfy my curiosity though, what was your "story"?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote