View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 23:30   #23
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
PostVision ?

Anyway, i dont really share wakey's views on this issue; if the merger results in a more powerful alliance that will be far better placed to challenge the top 3, then i think its great for the game. From what i understand, P|M is populated by the Subh officers/members who strongly opposed the fencesitting policy of the HC, and Vision has since R8 been actively challenging whomever is powerful (anyone remember VVOMM? ) - mind you, we'd eventually loose, but we typically prolonged the fighting.

So, together i think they'll be a pretty strong force who will be more or less ready to challenge the hegemony. What I think will be most interesting to know is whether this is a permerant merge and next round they start from the outset as a single identity.

Besides wakey, with 2 alliances becoming 1, doesnt that mean that F-Crew will rise by 1 rank?
If they are merging with the long term goal of creating a stronger alliance then I don't have any problem. Its when the mergers are done for short term rank gains and with a clear intent to cheat the score system that I have a problem with. Its a kick in the teeth to every other alliance in PA that has earnt their ranking through hard work. The score system and alliance system are there for a reason and alliances up and down the rankings are simply taking the piss by abusing the merge system to get around these systems
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote