View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 23:18   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
But what about the members that have been kicked and no longer have room to be added?

Theirs around 20 members that are now alliancless, and unless they were informed of the fact that they were going to be kicked later in the round then i doubt their too happy about it
Yes and no. Alliances loose players all through the round due to personal or other reasons, or simply become inactive. Whilst i'm not saying that all of those 20 people are inactive blood sucking gits, what i am saying is that the merger has provided the opportunity for both alliances to clean house somewhat, even if it is at a score penalty, and the result is hopefully a more coherent and happy group of people who will fight on through the rest of the round. I dont really have any idea how much "dead weight" was being carried by either alliance. Having said all that, if some or any of those 20 players were actually active and then just dumped, yeah i dont imagine that they would be entirely amused. However, when they find new homes, perhaps they might contribute more there...

Quote:
Not if only one of them was ahead of us
Unfortunate .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote