View Single Post
Unread 6 Nov 2006, 23:09   #16
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Vision and Post|Mortum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
PostVision ?

Anyway, i dont really share wakey's views on this issue; if the merger results in a more powerful alliance that will be far better placed to challenge the top 3, then i think its great for the game. From what i understand, P|M is populated by the Subh officers/members who strongly opposed the fencesitting policy of the HC, and Vision has since R8 been actively challenging whomever is powerful (anyone remember VVOMM? ) - mind you, we'd eventually loose, but we typically prolonged the fighting.

So, together i think they'll be a pretty strong force who will be more or less ready to challenge the hegemony. What I think will be most interesting to know is whether this is a permerant merge and next round they start from the outset as a single identity.
But what about the members that have been kicked and no longer have room to be added?

Theirs around 20 members that are now alliancless, and unless they were informed of the fact that they were going to be kicked later in the round then i doubt their too happy about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
Besides wakey, with 2 alliances becoming 1, doesnt that mean that F-Crew will rise by 1 rank?
Not if only one of them was ahead of us

-Cead
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote