View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2014, 18:52   #13
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Shipstats set R59 - Shhhhhhh

Maybe I've wanted to do it a bit too extreme with both no Fi and BS pods.
I personally liked the BS - SK idea, but if the people that actually use SKs dont like it, its probably a bad idea.

Since it looks like people don't consider the shipstats near enough done to calc with them, I'll change some things now. Sorry if it messes anyone up that has just been calcing.

Changes:
Warfrigate init 8 to init 5. Dmg increased
All Terran DE - Dmg lowered.

Thief (FR stealing FR) Removed - FR fortress vulnerable to FR now.
Zik BS Pod added
ETD Basilisk changed from BS Structure Killer to BS Pod

Terran DE could land on anything, while Terran FR only could on Cath. Now at least Terran FR has some good ship.

With Cath as only roiding CR/BS fleet, it messed things up a bit, meant you could kinda ignore anti CR/BS. With the 2 BS roiders added this isnt true anymore.

'Defensive stats' wise I still dont agree tho. At least not the conclusion of the higher armor part. Higher armor imo means it takes more ships to kill enough of attacker to stop him from landing. Yes almost all the roid fleets target eachother , theres no easy gaps, but even equal value fleets can already land on eachother. There's something weird with the Bcalc so i can't post saved Bcalcs, but try a few battles.

But FR open to FR and 5th roid class added back are changes that make the stats less defensive.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote