View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2013, 15:52   #175
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: Round so far r54

This will be my last post on this issue, as MM, you clearly are not getting it, and I don't feel like wasting my time further beyond this post.

You seem to assume you know me. Know my situation. Know what Im feeling. Know what im thinking.

In my history of playing (More then whats even in my sig) I've been in alliances where people were caught cheating (Reese and eksero caught bug exploiting, for one example) and I never quit. If someone cheats, and gets caught, thats a very serious thing. I've also been in alliances (As this round) Where people were falsely accused, and were never found to have been in the wrong (like now) and thats an even more serious thing.

In my previous post, I used the term "Social Justice" for a very good reason. You see, here in America, social justice is a very living, breathing idea, which has led to the ruination of lives, escalated tensions, violence, and more. This is because certain powerful people, will make claims against a person, or a group, with little or no evidence of the accused crime or wrong doing, will use their power to drive the masses that listen to them into a fury, and will thus effect action against the otherwise innocent person or group, ruining lives, livelihoods, destroying friendships, etc. And every time they are found to be wrong, the damage is already done, and its too late to turn it back. And, just like you, those same people will claim they were "just the messenger" and that people "can't blame them, they didn't commit (the alleged) crime or wrongdoing"

Just like you MM. If you had caught Moonless cheating, MH's closed him, I woulda been right there with you, saying he was wrong, deserved closure, and deserved the attacks. But he wasn't.

If you had caught others of The Fallen cheating, MH's closed them, I woulda been right there with you, saying they were wrong, deserved closure, and deserved any attacks launched towards them.

But you didn't. And you didn't.

You see, MM, what you have to back up your accusations, is a newsie, and some limited info. From that, you have drawn your conclusion. You conveniently ignore some of the evidence that doesn't back up your case, and amplify the evidence that helps your case. And yet, you have concluded something, based on your assumptions using the evidence you have, and have made an accusation.

The MH's have a lot more info. A round's worth of info, in fact. And they have to make assumptions and draw conclusions from that as well. And their conclusions are not the same as yours. So, given more evidence, and the same ability to rationalize that the rest of us have, they have concluded you are wrong. Nothing will change that. No amount of constantly claiming to be in the right will negate their findings. And no amount of claiming that "All of PA agrees" will make that true.

In the end, MM, you are just another shit stirrer. You used your power to accuse someone of a crime, and then turned 2 alliances on an innocent victim, with such faulty logic it was incredible. You didn't even have the decency to attack the ones you accused of actually committing the wrongdoing you said they did. That, in itself, shows the true drive and purpose behind your accusations.

And that is why I quit. It is not because of cheating. Cheating happens, its wrong, and people should be closed for it. It is not because of incomings. I have had plenty of incomings and shit rounds in my history, including last round, when I did not go into Vac mode, but watched all my HCs do so. So do not presume to know me, or think you can judge me, based on the actions of others. I will speak for myself, and this is what I say: I quit because of you, because of Forest, and because of the knowledge that people like you are still given sway in this game. It was the reason I quit years ago. It is the reason I quit again. Only this time, I doubt there will be anything left when I remember PA again in a couple of years.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote