Thread: Update
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2009, 15:38   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice
Re: Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by world View Post
i was new again this round since not having played since first few rounds, my views on credits is (for me at least) you're not getting enough for your money, I know it costs money but if you're raising the price to £7.50 you should at least give pay-specific units or something like that to sweeten the deal for paying players plus from what i've heard the moment they bought in pay only originally in the game it scared off a hell of a lot of players leading it to its current position. So whatever you're thinking I wouldn't do that again. Just my view as a noob.
Kind of contradicted yourself, by having the credit benefits limited to a one-off bonus it makes playing the free game plausible and certainly winnable. Pay-only units would create a bridge between free and paid accounts making the game harder for new players who don't wish to pay straight away.

The game is very cheap considering the time length of rounds when compared to monthly subscription games. However I'd rather see credits at 5 pounds with more people playing than at 7.50 with less.