Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2007, 13:09   #1
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
With Marv gone

Now that Marv is gone, I understand there is a vacant spot in the PA Team.

I hereby apply for the open position, and I can deliver a grand resumé if requested. (Contains previous career as PA admin, HC, t15 planets and the inbetween state of the funny).

My awesome looks should also help me secure the job.

I can be found on irc as "Idler". PM me!