View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2016, 15:14   #528
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
So you think it was smart for Bows HC to use the more aggressive diplomacy and threaten ND to attack BF or "else"? Bows basically gave ND an ultimatum, and with ND not having anything to play for, of course they told them where to shove their ultimatum.

What's quite funny about Bows' incompetence in politics is ND had actually dropped their agreement with BF, and then comes along Bows with their big friends Ultores spouting threats all over the place.

Even Butch3r was better than the current disaster in Bows.
I have no opinion as i have no clue what was said/done.
Though i find it funny how suddently Ultores is BowS new watchdog, and maybe next round BowS back to being Ultores flak, i dont know.

Seeing you are writing "Bows "basically" gave ND an ultimatum", i would just assume what i wouldve told ND if i was in that position, either you join preventing the round getting stagnated or you will get roided down as you are the only "prime rib" for the XP alliances out there.
Maybe ND refused to accept that fact, or maybe BowS should never told em what was "doomed" to happend when there was no target left to attack. But then again im always brutualy honest about my views and predictions.
I think its important to look back at the choice ND ended up with, was it a good choice for their ranks in the end? I dont think so, but then it would be hard to predict what couldve happend if some other choice was made.
I just feel generaly its bad for the game that the round stagnates this early,.

Id imagine how a political conversation between Rap and Joseph might be, as i dont understand what Rap is saying half of the time, and Joseph english is not that good either
I would not expect Rap to see what options they had, and i would not expect him to take the best choice anyway, as he might look like a "lose cannon" half of the time.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote