View Single Post
Unread 25 May 2016, 17:31   #517
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: R66 who will win

To prepare you need to be organised. What BF is competent at is its members following instructions so that build orders are followed. Many alliances just don't bother with defence because they lack the leadership and its members following instructions.

We did have time to prepare but then so did other tags. BF gets slated because you know that we do have the organisation and comptency to fight, and those who like to write about negativ effects of the top alliances are usually compensating for their own alliance's failures.

Trust me though, if we weren't organised, no matter how much prepping we did we would've gotten smacked down. You act as if we're just some NewDawn alliance and we have won 3 rounds with pure luck. Just because we didn't get 50k incs doesn't mean there wasn't any organisation behind it.

I can see why Ultores acts arrogant because no matter what they do, you guys will always whine and downplay them as not worthy. I have to agree with their mentality; whiners gonna whine, winners gonna win.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote