View Single Post
Unread 3 Feb 2014, 17:25   #38
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Give me some examples of galaxies who's forted i recent rounds please.
Getting people to exile in and having huge value does NOT necessarily constitute forting btw

As for attacking stas, I agree that offensiv stats are enjoyable, but only to an extent. I think everyone having the same ships and just spamming these are boring. That's one of the elements my stats have, the possibility to choose different strategies than everyone else. My stats aren't very offensive, but they're certainly more offensive than the stats this round.

If you want a very offensiv race where you cap a lot of roids then just go xan fi or cat co in my stats, if you want to be more defensively solid then try zik/ter/etd.