View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 16:41   #148
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 20 Changes

tl;dr

However, I don't know if its been discussed or not but the only reason pre-pax worked in terms of cluster ETAs is that there were 4 different ETAs. There were no FI pods. There was multiple targetting. I'm not saying these should or shouldnt return but you had better make some damn good stats.

I'm actually looking forward to this, it will add another dimension of both gameplay AND politics and will almost be like a revival of people with good organisation skills instead of "race to get the first wave on the big value, high roid guy"

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote