View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 12:19   #137
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
It does add an element. And what is wrong with trying it for a round? It's only 7 weeks anyway. I think it will be generally beneficial in that it invokes more interest in the game mechanics if nothing else. I'll certainly have more fun, even if I'm on the losing side in my cluster.
I'm not against clusters. I think they are a good thing to have, combined with the shorter round length, simply because more complex geography is more interesting than what we have currently.

Quote:
But they don't have much they can lose. They don't need roids, and even their fleet would be replacable fairly quickly if they were fleetcaught.
Well they need to be pretty determined to be continually successful when they do lose their fleet, as to be a viable XP whore, you have to keep landing. When you couldn't be hit, it was easy, now you can be stripped of your roids and your fleet pretty quickly, so you can't even save a lot of res, or stick it in your galaxy/alliance fund for later if you need fleet/want an end of round score boost. Playing XP is no longer easy - in fact it's just as difficult as value play, except in a way that demands consistently landing rather than consistently watching your planet and building it up.