View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 02:52   #122
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
I really wouldn't mind which order it is put in, but I think showing both would be a significant improvement. Also a recognition of both in terms of free credits would give it some kind of official significance.
Fine by me, to be honest. Although I'd probably only give away a free credit to the #1 value player, as opposed to #1-#3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
Edit: And total value, if not score as well, should be a simple total of members value. Regardless of whether they joined after leaving another alliance etc.

If you leave the score calculation as is, you might even get a funny situation where an alliance has more value than score
Let's hope so. Perhaps a 'stupid' result where an alliance has more value than score is what PA Team would need to see before we go back to the old alliance score system.

And yes, obviously total value would need to be shown, otherwise it would be essentially worthless.