View Single Post
Unread 15 Dec 2006, 01:21   #109
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: Round 20 Changes

I shall refrain myself from giving my personal opinion about Furyous, like anyone would care about this anyway.

I do like some of the changes, for example ranking alliances by value. I do oppose against the alliancelimit, make that 50 and no adding 10 later. Just 50 and kick someone before you can accept someone. This would increase the odds of wining for the smaller alliances going for value.

I also like the new cluster eta's, but I also see a potential threat there, but also some potentials, napping between alliances and share cluster channels so you could actually help eachother. This would be a big increase in organisation, but could be very rewarding.

These chaces as are stated now would be very beneficiary for ziks, valuewise and fleetcatches in cluster. So I never thought I would say this, but maybe it would be a nice move to go back to a single race with specalisation options (but NO stealing).

There are also some things I am missing from the announcement:
1st: Will there be a fixed galaxy size (preferably 10 imho).
2nd: They want to make PA more ability then activity, how are they planning to achieve that (value imho is mostly activity aswell).

So it would be nice if someone from PA-team will read this thread and answer some of the questions (including mine ) and give feedback to the suggestions.