View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 21:19   #1
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
Any one like mouses?

edit: yeah, so the plural is mice, big deal

A few months ago we 'broke into' our school to do some pranks (it's tradition here in the last year). The plan was to release several mouses in the buildings (plus some other stuff). We screwed up, some of use (including me) were caught by the police and had to spend the night in the police office. Unfortunately, at the time we were caught, I was the one carrying the box filled with mouses (about 20 of them). Also sadly, the police decided not to confiscate them, so I had to take the box home with me.

Because these little fluffy animals are too cute to burry or drown or whatever, I kept them for some weeks. I gave most of them away to friends, hoping to get rid of them in a decent way. I had 7 left, but nature decided otherwise... two naughty mice made out and got me another 8 little baby mouses. Ok, they are really cute, but now they've grown up and they're eating me poor. I've been smart now and put males and females apart, but there are still a goddamn lot of them . I hope some of them will die in a natural way soon! maybe any other ideas to get rid of them?

if anyone wants one, they're really cute and they are white. I'll send some in a postal package
I might put up some pictures later.

Last edited by Flayer; 8 Jul 2004 at 23:07.
Flayer is offline   Reply With Quote