View Single Post
Unread 14 Sep 2016, 09:15   #208
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos
I am not going to get into the tit-for-tat. We stuck by Ult all round until we realized that Ult and Norse made a pact to go for 1-2 rank. The plan seems obvious, pound p3ngs till they drop to rank 4, nap the block hitting Bows so you couldn't be asked for support by us, and enable Norse to get to r2. We have nothing against Norse atm, but I think we have a right to fight for rank 2 and not be railroaded. It's amazing how this scenario can be claimed to be Bows backstabbing Ult. Flabbergasts me the disinformation you put out.

You promised green_cat help if we were attacked by a block... so you hammer pengs, who were our only potential help during the blocking, and nap all the blockers. My last pm to Chimpie was asking for you guys to lay off pengs a couple days because we needed them, and as usual this round, I got totally ignored, and in fact, you increased your fleet count on pengs, according to my records. Great answer for our request for help.

I am not going to post again about this because I think the universe clearly sees that Ult was the first to throw Bows under the bus. You can twist it any way you want but I don't think you will find many takers. We were all prepared to go for rank 2 and let Ult or whoever was strongest and had less hate on them this round than was directed at us win the round. But we sure didn't bargain for 4th or worse, like Ult set us up for.
Does 2nd or 4th actually make a difference to you?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote