Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2009, 13:17   #165
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oizo View Post
Is there any reason for Etraide having 3 Cloak, 3 EMP, 2 Steal and just 1(!) Normal ship?
Except for the init, the Arrowhead looks like a Ter-Ship to me, and looking at the Ter-Stats, the init argument is invalid.

=> Arrowhead from Cloaked to Normal

*edit* im still in favor of tweaked r30 stats over these
Balance is the main argument.

I might change one of the CR ships to normal. I quite like the cloaked arrow, it will go some way to balancing out FI/CO.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote