View Single Post
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 19:04   #13
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Marraige Proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
Do it by letter:

Dear Regular Sexual Partner,

Over the past months I have become complacent about your presence. I have taken the time to note that I am not getting any younger and no longer feel I am in a position to attract new women. There are certain tasks which will require a woman to perform, and may I say that assessing you ability so far, it is my opinion that with training you may yet reach a standard of low competent.

I have therefore taken the decision to offer you a permanent position in place of your weekly contract.

You should be aware that this honor will be acompanied by a 20% reduction in visible signs of affection you recieve, reducing annually. You will of course retain your yearly 'bonus'.

I stronly urge you take advantage of this offer. And may i take this time to remind you that beggers can't be choosers

Yours

TSM
Copied and pasted for future use.

I honestly swear, I will use this one day.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote