View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 18:43   #39
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Another Support Planet Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
TBH, a planet helping an alliance in their raids ( with current stats) are of just as much help as a planet offering a viper fleet every now and then. As the rule was this round, I found it hard to define whats a support planet, and I find it hard to understand why supporting in attak isnt the same as defending.
The fact that they both help wasn't the issue. If you defend out of tag, you are totally dedicated to helping your alliance as you have no benefit out of it. If you attack something, your planet stands a decent chance of standing to gain from it, hence it's more of a fair exchange. That's why i went for the distinction I went for.

Quote:
Sounds like something which most could accept, though 2 weeks is a bit long maybe? But thats just formalities, we need it in built somehow. Because alot WILL do what the rules allow them to do in order to win. ( yes I am one of them )
2 weeks is certainly not too long. It was an arbitrary figure plucked from my head, but i'd say any less and the whole thing would be pretty pointless.