View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2005, 03:25   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Another Support Planet Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
unfortunately life isnt fair, at tick 1 we all start off with the same chances of decent galaxies, alliances etc. It is what we make of those chances. I agree PA was about people helping each other out, hence why we have alliances. There is no real argument for support planets. The exscuse "im in a shit ally, shit gal" doesnt work simply because you only have yourself to blame. I was 1up this round, I got roided. I had a shit gal this round, I got roided. Never once did I have support planets defend me though, never once did I complain because they were my circumstances.

left out things we agree on }{ -
well, u got same chances of getting people to play to help u out at tick 1 also. So ur point is not valid imo. I know alot more than 80 people, so the in game mehanics then reduce my pool of getting defene.

IMO if u manage to have 10 active people wanting to help u out(out of alliance), that shows true love and affection, and should be be a positive thing ^^
---
But I do c my points about winning at all costs aint shared with the entire community, so therefore the smart thing would be to balance it somehow with inbuilt mechanics as we both agree on.

As it is atm is just fking shit.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote