View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2011, 19:28   #129
Xyphistor

Xyphistor is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Omega has fallen the end of the world is here....

Damn timpayne for linking me to this, just spent an hour reading it ¬_¬

Can't really be arsed to talk about most of it tbh, but I might make a few comments...

1) Kenny: He's admitted fault where the blame was his, he put a lot of effort in and is understandably pissed off that a) it failed and b) that fact is not acknowledged... My only criticism of Kenny is that he never really communicated to the rest of us how much work he was doing or any results/outcomes from it...

2) Clouds: Good that he stepped up and helped, but to leave the way he did is unforgivable... EOD

3) Paisley: In the past I've generally had a low opinion of him from reading forum posts, and for much of this round he proved me wrong... ¬_¬
Granted he's certainly not the best DC around, but top marks for effort, he put a shitload of work and time into omega and that rightly deserves praise.

4) Omega: Omega failed because most of the members went into it expecting an easy ride, and weren't willing/able to put in the effort required when we started getting massively shafted... EVERYONE could have done better, but sometimes shit happens.
Notice I'm not absolving myself of blame, I know I could have worked much harder (cba to make my excuses though)... But I do feel OK knowing I did a lot more than a lot of others...

5) Nolez: Most mature forum posts I've ever seen from him in this thread, I was shocked

Observe that I've written all this using 'he' instead of 'you', in order to ensure it can't be taken as a personal attack...
So feel free not to respond, as a) I'm not expecting a response and b) I almost certainly won't bother reading this thread again...
Xyphistor is offline   Reply With Quote