View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2011, 16:05   #121
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Omega has fallen the end of the world is here....

Wow, nice read.

I am not even going to begin to put together a reply to half of this. I am just going to bullet my reasons for the alliance failing.

1, We just didn't show up. On paper we had a great team but it just didn't work out in the game. Previous top 5 players completely noobing it, players that are usually up all night DCing never turned up. I recently compared Omega to the film Oceans 12 great cast but just an awful watch.

2, Command was inactive. Only me and Kenny where active and I was only active because no one else was! I was originally only going to help put the alliance together and then take a back seat.

3, We had no friends. Being a one-hit-wonder we had no relations we could rely on. I tried really hard to put things together but had little success. I was able to get a NAP with ND but nothing more and I think if ND had joined the block as we suggested we all would have been better off. This obviously didnt happen and we all failed. If Williams had not been in charge of politics and DZ had been I think things would have been a lot different. By the way Williams, what was this "Masterplan?" As it seems you guys just ended up sucking

4, App didn't want us to win. We had enemies before we even started and Apprime's influence on this game should never be under-estimated. They are able to strike fear into most of the HC's in this game in order to stop them from hitting apprime. Hats off to cardi.

Those 4 points are the reason Omega failed. Everything else is just a symptom of one of those points e.g. members falling out with each other.

I also would like to say I think Clouds did a decent job in the end. At least he did try.

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote