View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2014, 22:56   #91
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 56 shipsstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
Oh, I wasn't implying Ter's ability to fake was too strong, simply pointing out an example of how strong cheap Fi can make a race. If you'd make the harpy cost 25-30% of De, it would hurt their ability to fake defensively.

Their effs seem to fine to me, considering they fire second in most instances.

Also, I absolutely despised this round's race-resource disparity, specifically the Thief costing 450/450/600. I must have traded over 20m E over the last 500 ticks. I see a lot of your ships have around the same ratio; does it really need to be so steep?
I think that is one of the worst things to happen in stats (apart from Tia ) in the last 6 rounds. I enjoyed when mz brought back the huge rise in CR/BS costs because it gave a real sense of strength but gradually too i have notice a jump in the costing which leads to large amounts of trading. Please edit these Isil too make it less of a pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc
With these changes I am (and I'm sure everyone else will be too) in love with xan and etd fr. But looking over the stats I see the phantom has an emp res of 2, typo? Was supposed to be 20? Or lowest emp res ever
I beleive there has been a few rounds when the lowest Xan Fi ship has had 0 emp res so no, 2 is quite high
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote