View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2006, 12:57   #23
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC]JJ's Idea of a good weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
It sounds like some sort of state of the art amazingly cool new thing, with some sort of Kit-type voice to talk to you and a sat nav system that actually works.
Just waiting for you to tell me it's in a skoda now or something.
its meant to have voice activation but im buggered if i can get it working. oddly enough i call the car kitty because she does talk when satnav is on but shes (obviously) female so i couldnt call her kit.

its a BM btw. i just have to worry about the thing jamming into accelerate now lollerskates
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote