View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 23:22   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC]JJ's Idea of a good weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
if its stuck in gear turning the engine off then putting it back into 'on' will just 'push start' the engine into ignition

if its a manual just stick your foot on the clutch, bring it to a stop then turn it off before the engine goes waaaamoooshhhhh

if you're an american/unable to coordinate and drive an automatic making it fairly straight on the hardshoulder turning the engine off and using the brakes/handbrake (gently) is what i would have done, tooting my horn like a mad man before hand to make drivers avoid me.

of course turning the engine off and back on will turn it on. You wouldnt want to turn it back on youd want it off but with the electrics still working or at least in position 1 so the steering isnt locked because then you really would be fecked.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote