Thread: Run and hide
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2011, 19:02   #30
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice
Re: Run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha , i just read all that whining and crying as " i wanna play zik as it looks cool but i'm shit make it easier for me to get steals please "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Agreed my Irish comrade people don't know how to play properly now a days and want things laid on a plate for them its not gunna happen
Perhaps if you knew how to play zik, you would have read it as "I know how to play zik and I'd like to reward the players that actually know how to play the race instead of inactives who offer nothing to the game". But maybe that's just me. There's always going to be someone crying from one side or the other.

Seems to me that the initial thread and some of the replies were actually cohesive thoughts but then we had to throw in some morons flaming who can't actually comment but instead just mindlessly spray bullshit. There again, when you have a moderator leading the charge instead of helping weed through it, I guess you can't expect much more!

Back on the point, run and hide allows casual players to sustain their fleet and not have to constantly worry about choosing planetarion over something else in their lives. There's nothing wrong with that. Recent changes to the game have acted to make it somewhat easier and more attractive to casual players, thus hoping to increase the playerbase and bring some life back into the game. Of course, this isn't always going to appeal to the hardcore players, but in this case taking away the feature would offer far more negatives than positives.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote