View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2006, 12:38   #51
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Football] Rooney and Terry and England

yes, I see Crouch isn't exactly knocking them in atm - 7 goals in 38 shots on target, 71 shots total in the premiership are the stats I have (they're not quite up to date? I don't know). 0.26 goals per game is a bit low.
If you look at the Liverpool stop scorers, http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/team/squad/stats/, Steve Gerrard is easily their top scorer, and iirc Lampard has scored a similar amount this season. The problem is, if you look at all the goals scored by both of them, I BET more often than not they're outside of the penalty area. reinforcing my point!

We need someone APART from Owen who can get in the penalty area and score.