View Single Post
Unread 28 May 2010, 08:50   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite rounds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Hence "if there was enough time left". Basically if everyone else has no roids the winning block cannibalises itself. Usually in pax this is rarer as it's harder to just completely finish off every other alliance, especially with much shorter rounds than we used to have.

i actually wrote all those summaries myself! I always thought pa's history was much too interesting to just let it all get totally forgotten.
R8: FAnG HC's didn't start leaving. Rumad and Hinch went crazy and kicked half the staff and some members (since Hinch owned our private IRC server). After that, I decided to leave myself ...

Not exactly what you stated but ok ;-)

I didn't play the latest 20 rounds so I can't comment on round length and whether it's harder to kill all other alliances. My point was, there were rounds back in the days where #2 didn't want to attack #1 (former allies) because they were happy to settle for #2.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote