View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 21:15   #57
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

out of all my neg rep two were justified - and both actually said why they were neg repping me (yes, believe it or not one of these was actually from yahwe!) the other neg rep's were to be quite frank silly, and make me think that they were just the first post of mine that that person had seen that day and it had reminded them that they had not neg repped in a while - yahwe, if you think that this is a good use of the rep system, or if i (through PM, i wouldnt want to do it on the board as it would be very drama queen-esque) showed you the rep's and the posts that they attached to so that you could explain to me what your reasons were, i would be more than happy to retract the above accusation.

and dante, i freely admit that most of my rep (given out) is pos rep, does that make me terrifying? and if so why?