View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2008, 20:33   #53
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best rep thread ever

Well we all seem to have learned some things:

1) I am one of the few people who ever bothered to properly use the neg rep function
2) most of you pos rep'd each other out of a pathetic desire to be liked
3) this turned out to be prudent cowardess because when people received neg rep they obsessed about who gave it to them
4) rather than assess why we have been neg rep'd it was common to invent fanciful stories/belief systems
5) despite the fact that my list tells me who I have and have not neg rep'd since October it seems fashionable to claim that I neg rep'd you

This is all as I feared.

I have no intention of saying who has neg rep'd me. Nor do I intend to stop neg rep-ing.

Those who wish to imagine that I sit and plot against them rather than assess their posts on their merits are quite quite mad - and I wash my hands of any association with you.

My only response to Achilles is to say that I am sorry but I do not know who you are. I even tried to learn but no one I asked knew.

The only post in this thread I am concerned with was that by Weeks. I would like Weeks to know that I value and respect him very much; I would not ordinarily post this in public but a) I am too lazy to interupt my flow with a pm and b) Weeks did mention me.

There are many here who I respect for neg reping me.

I never wanted the system. However it is of my nature to try to do my best with what we have. I have never suffered 'a need to be loved' and I choose to ignore that illness in others. Without question I stand by every rep I have given and with due dilligence I have thought over every rep I have received.

I am, and have always expected that I shall remain, marginally disgusted at the way most of you behave.