View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 17:23   #248
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
mazzelaar, might be good to send te guy a mail, WE all get your point now
His point is of the same kind of logical level as "were you looking at my wife well if you werent why werent you looking at her".

I mentioned 1up, immediately mazz and a few others come charging in on their internet browser steeds and start defending here there and everywhere. By the time the dust has settled noone even knows what they were defending.

So he could happily send a mail, yet I doubt he even knows what his point is or was, except that somewhere along the line I was mean about 1up and needed to be told off.

This discussion has tailed off into mindless semi-abuse though. If mazz wants to reply he can, but it looks like he's realised it too (before I did).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
the post above this is brilliant on at least 4 different levels considering various contexts and the thread at hand

edit: i meant fiery's post, not gio2k's.
Because I am brilliant and you should all listen to what I said?

HEAR HERE!