View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 13:50   #220
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
as for elviz, yup the ships were removed - a move which baffles me like i said earlier.
It isn't that difficult to understand. The PA Team looked at the evidence in question, decided from that evidence that elviz wasn't cheating but that the planet who sent him this little present of ships WAS (in terms of ship donations), so removed them.

I'm not sure what's happened to the other planet(s) in question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
as insults go, thats a fairly poor one. so poor infact i dont even think it could be called an insult.
its simple observation - nothing more.

spend time on gd ( but for the love of god dont post or they'll crucify you ) and you'll see far better examples
Stop trolling. Without meaning to be rude Phil, I find it amazing, looking from your posts now, that you used to be PA Team

(especially with your insults to the PA Team just now saying they "have no backbone" and similar - christ, you sound like a reporter from The Sun)

In summary (I hope this thread, as messy as it's become) it seems that the PA Community would like:

1. Some sort of clarification on this "support planets rule". Something like "gives the alliance an unfair benefit" isn't quantifiable and is difficult to prove. People can weasel out of it by arguing. There needs to be concrete rules people can't argue with. It also lets us know where we stand - as these scanners/covoppers weren't expecting to be closed. If the rules are concrete we all know what is and isn't allowed.

2. A removal of the alliance page. I actually quite like checking it now and again to see how my alliance is doing alongside others. I can see how it is ruining some of the game though. Even keeping just a list of the alliances with their ranks, with everything else hidden, would have alliances trying to look weaker than they are. Maybe it would be better to revert back to how it was.

So - any response from PA Team on this...?