View Single Post
Unread 6 Feb 2017, 00:21   #93
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
*I can ad since p3n are acting like big evil app came and farmed them. That's not what transpired p3n napped norse and started ptargeting us. They eventually lost that battle and they are now acting hurt.
We first ptargeted you several days after we made peace with future. I think you may be referring to an attack on two of your fort gals at once (2:6 and 6:1 LT 235), which technically was not a ptarget as we targeted everyone in those gals. Our first ptarget of the round was the next day on future.

And we had no problem with just app, it was the app/future/illu combination that farmed us. And that was big and bad. Unfortunately for us you decided you were never going to stop after we 'lost' and kept us bumping along at the bottom - we don't really lose much when you hit us, but you do take the gains we get from our own raids elsewhere. We then had a self inflicted period of losing roids when being hit by both you and norse with other bits and bobs thrown in. And we dont consider ourselves to have lost, we are just.... ummm.... ahhhh.... biding our time!

And BB fortunately there are no HCs with whom my relations have descended to the point of death threats

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 6 Feb 2017 at 00:27. Reason: added LT to help
booji is offline   Reply With Quote