Thread: body language
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 00:36   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: body language

Before I met my ex-girlfriends mother my ex kept telling me that the one thing I should try to do is have a firm handshake. Since I am otherwise rather "unpresentable" I kept this in mind but by the time I met her, I had hyped it up in my mind so much I probably tried to break the bitches arm when I shook it.

I'm not really sure what that tells me about me except "I'm shit", and I hardly needed complex psychological theory for that little lesson.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote