View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2005, 09:55   #49
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Political Situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
From a privacy perspective, I can fully understand Sid not wanted to release te name of the alliance that was approached. If a block (or 'faction') approached multiple alliances including my own, then I proceeded to leak this information to their enemy/target, I would be unhappy and unwilling to help that alliance out in future.

In this case though, I believe Sid that 1up have received plenty of incomings due to ND members in 1up gals receiving decent sized incs whilst the 1up get hit, and the ND in LCH gals getting roided (you heartless bastards, 1up. Those were my roids. ) too.

And; ND has not been approached by 1up to help them out, or by Hydra/LCH/Insomnia for the purpose of joining this 'faction' and attacking 1up; nor have we approached them.
He brought this to the community, the community didnt bring it to him and as such its his job to prove to us that said events are true. His failure to be abe to supply names or evidence of the goings on make this post by him utterly worthless and just another peice of 1up propaganda.

He claims a number of the alliances were approached so he wouldnt be selling one person out or highlighting them as 1ups informer and he obviously has a reason for believing what informants have told him so he should post whom he thinks is involved and why he beleives its true and not someone playing with 1up
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote