View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 04:30   #28
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The thing is, those persons whit the real guns probably had them for protection. Drive by's are (i think) common over there, and when those guys (that uses guns for protection, says a lot about them really) see some guys in a car, pointing something at you that might be a gun, they shoot. I would shoot myself, if i was in that situation.
Things get "wacky" when you fear for your life. A red paintball splattering on your mates clothes can look like blood, a laser-toy-gun can suddenly look like a real gun! I mean, you can rob a bank whit a plastic toy, if you're good/convincing.

Those teens probably scared a ****load of other teens, old ladies, and so on. They deserved it, lucky they were'nt killed. Guns are not something to play whit, exept whit friends. (Like a friendly paintball match, a "softgun" war and so on)
They have to take responsibility for their actions.

Besides, it gives us something to laugh at!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote