View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2003, 02:05   #26
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by cnaw
says what? Most the paint guns i listed don't use hoppers. They use magazines that load like the real steel guns.

Plus you can get NV scopes for rifles that are as large as hoppers. Are you telling me that if someone was pointing a rifle at you that had a large black "thing" ontop of it you would have no fear because you would "know" it was a paint gun?
no, when i see the paintballs exploding on the wall i would know it was a paintball gun.

second, where did i say i would have no fear. as someone who knows oh so ****ing much about paintball should know that a paintball hitting you in the eye/temple etc can do severe damage/kill.

thirdly, despite your little disclaimer these guns are the exception to the rule in several years of paintballing i have yet to come across anyone using such a gun. If two 17/18 year olds want to shell out $400 on a paintball gun that holds 15 rounds just because 'it looks real', so when they go around shooting people in public they will get shot by the american police (who carry guns btw). I guess they must have been as stupid as you