Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2012, 23:14   #38
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight View Post
just seems CT/fang have spent the whole round staying away from ult in the hope xvx will fight them, and so then ct/fang could reap the rewards afterwards, but everyome is now whining because that plan has clearly not happened and they have realised its near enough too late for them to do anything substantial. just take this loss on the chin, and in future grow a pair and fight yourself if you want a chance
Beleive you need to read mine and mz's posts before making such an annoying post to this thread. As i stated in a previous post, xvx were second and had a shot at winning (they were ofc first before there plan of lets see if we can out roid ult backfired) but chose (after their contract like offer to the block was denied off 'nap us for the rest of the round and we will join you' ie the easy way out once ult was dealt with no one could hit them) to just sit at second and help ult win which they have lets face it done since tick start. So your line of 'grow a pair' i beleive needs to be said to xvx. As stated in a previous post, even Rock, an allie which was branded a training alliance had the balls to take on Apprime a few rounds ago knowing they wouldnt probably win, but there was a slight chance and in my eyes they earned more respect in that one moment then xvx will ever earn since they started playing this game. Stop being fence sitters, stop using the same bs excuses of playing for planet and gal ranks only and stop taking the easy way out.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote