Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2012, 23:01   #10
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So you play for fun huh? Going by your signature looks like youve ended quite a few times in the top 100... doesnt look like you play for the 'irc bantor' to me. And im reffering to alliances as a whole.
The fact that the universe is so shit that I can half-assed play and finish top 100 is irrelevant. I'm not special, anyone with basic knowledge of the game can do that. And even people without a brain do it (hi CBA!). Nowadays it's not unusual to see scanners and covoppers finish top10, or late starters finish top20.

If you're speaking purely of alliances, I'd challenge you to talk to alliances like HR, DFWTK, ToF, NGO, etc. I don't mean to sound derogatory, but if HC's are being honest with themselves they know they probably won't come first in the alliance rankings. I know for a fact people in ToF enjoy being there because they can help new players and enjoy a different experience than those in some of the more stressful top alliances.

Either way, I'm sorry, but it's just not true. You're trying to make a generalization that doesn't work.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote