Thread: Oh dear oh dear
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 23:56   #13
Spinner
Founder of Planetarion

Spinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant futureSpinner has a brilliant future
Re: Oh dear oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
Hi Spinner
As it said in the e-mail you got, your not closed. Your warned.
And the multihunter who warned you did his job perfectly.
Every planet on same ip gets a warning from us, as it is these days when sharing an ip you need to get an exception.
There also was a warning when the second one of you signed up, that you was the second person signing up from this ip and thus should contact the multihunters.
So we are not going to reopen your account ( since its not closed )
So drop by us in #multihunters on irc and this is easily sorted out!
Regards
Spritfire
Multihunter & Support

P.S Yes it did make our day
Hello Spitfire!
I posted primarily due to the humor involved here, not to complain about a hunter doing his job (-:
But since you dropped by, maybe you would be interested to know that the email came in hours after my overview-page told me I would be closed unless I went to #multihunters to sort it out.
I can also assure you that my colleague got no warning when signing up, and I was looking over his shoulder as he did so.
I also hope you might reconsider the rule about acting so quickly when the only thing linking the two accounts together is the IP. Specially in relation to new users and how new players are treated. New paying customers, no less! Yes yes, the same rules apply to paying and non-paying customers and all that, but still.

Oh well