View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:43   #236
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Asc having uncoordinated incs from random galraids isn't the same as Asc having coordinated incs from everyone at once. You can quote inc stats all you want, but the truth remains that while there have been some launches on Asc most nights, there's been nothing more than normal until about three nights ago. Until then, the block really did consist of nothing more than a single ego-stroking channel, with only two or three nights of coordinated effort. The fact that you've seen incs from all the other alliances that aren't involved as well doesn't mean that you've been heavily targetted all round.
They weren't uncoordinated. If they were they would have piggied one another. I doubt everyone bothered dividing up planet targets every night but if people didn't go "hey, I'm hitting this asc gal" then they're not only retarded but also staggeringly lucky for not piggying each other. If that really did happen fair enough, you guys should consider improving your co-ordination because you're probably not going to get that lucky in future. I'm not claiming every alliance hit us every night here. But the majority of the alliances involved hit us on most nights. I mean, let's not pretend everyone was just gal raiding and lols just happened to not hit 9.1 or 10.4 despite them being fat for 2 weeks while hitting Ascendancy gals that weren't fat at all.

If just the bgs had been hitting us all round no offence tommy but we'd be first shitting on all of you. Even on pure numbers we've virtually got the edge. The idea that any 90 person tag would somehow be fifth this round is so retarded to be honest I'm just going to stop typing without even properly punctuating this sentence